Integrity means doing the right thing, even when no one is looking
Kieran is a Research Integrity champion for the school of Agriculture and Food Science.
Research Integrity Champions will work within their Schools, liaising with College RCRC Representatives and with the Research Integrity Office, as appropriate, to:
• Promote Responsible Conduct of Research within the context of their disciplinary area
• Advise on the appropriateness of Research Integrity supports and training provided by UCD for researchers in their particular domain
• Act as a point of local contact and advice for researchers on any matter relevant to RI, and in referring them to the Research Integrity Office, as required
• Suggest what additional supports for Research Integrity/Responsible Conduct of Research are required at University, College and School level
• Serve on their College RCRC (as a sub-committee of the College RIIG)
Please feel free to chat to me and I will endeavor to provide what support I can in relation to RI.